I have a Gammill Long Arm Quilting System with an IntelliQuilting System. This allows perfect edge to edge quilting in many different designs. Most themes can be obtained giving you the widest choice for your quilt.
This quilting service is available either by post or you can drop off and pick up your quilt from the shop
I stock a large range of wadding and fabric. I also offer a binding service if you want your quilt completed in store.
Things you need to do and know before you send your quilt top.
- The wadding needs to be 3 inches bigger all round your quilt top.
- The backing fabric needs to be 6inches bigger all round the quilt top.
- Do not bast your quilt together as the three different parts are attached to rollers on the quilting frame.
- Make sure you have no threads on the back of your quilt top as once quilted there is no way of removing threads that can be seen through from the front.
I prefer to talk to people before taking quilts on to make sure you get what you want
I stock a large range of wadding and fabrics and a binding service so if you need these they can be included in the final cost of the quilting
The Price Range for edge to edge quilting varies depending on size and complexity. As a guide, prices range from:
- Cot Quilt £60
- King Size Quilt (110 inches x 110 inches) £175
Please drop in to the shop to talk to me about your requirements and to get an actual price or email any questions you may have